Monday, March 21, 2011

March21, 2011

Last Thursday night was one of the most incredible moments in my life. I danced with my beloved heavenly Father. I closed my eyes and start to feel His presence when Jay asked us to dance with the Lord. I could feel his arms around me, so warm. I could see his face, bright and handsome. His eyes are sparkling. He smiled at me and told me how beautiful I am and how much he wants to embrace me. I had this great joy inside of me with tears in my eyes. I don’t deserve this dance, but he would do anything to have this dance with her daughter. How precious!!



Revelation of this week:

When God turns his back to us, it does not mean that God is walking away from us. He will never give up on us for we are his sons and daughters. This only means He is leading us out of something (could be a dark time or a dark place). He is the leader, and we are his followers.

1 comment: