Last week was very inspiring and extremely important. We practiced the gifts of the spirit and prophesied on one another. Through this experience, I learned not only how to hear and give out words from God to other peopel, but also to receive the truth from God that are told by others. Sometimes, receiving is even harder than giving (especially the word of truth).
Some of the words that were given to me are extremely significant. In another word, I really need to hear them. It’s a new way of discovering who I am in God’s eyes. Also, I realized the reason that God uses other people to speak to us. Without a doubt, God can speak to us directly. However, we sometimes would doubt the voice that appeared in our hearts. Is that from God or is that just me. So when God send someone to talk to us, it confirms what God has told us. It not only builds up the listener, also encourages the speaker at the same time.
Besides all the fantastic prophecies, we also made right with our brothers and sisters. We confronted, forgave and loved on each other. It was absolutely amazing. It was a big step forward for many of us. I feel God was smiling at us and saying that he is so proud of us at that very moment.

Go CeCe!!! :D
ReplyDelete