Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb21, 2011

Last week has been a long week. A lot of things happened, in school and also back in dorm.  When everything is overwhelming, I do feel a little bit exhausted, both physically and spiritually. Fortunately, I have Holy Spirit to talk to when I feel weak. When I calm my heart and spend time with him, I can feel that I am not alone. Actually, I even felt delightful and grateful for the things that are not so pleasant. I believe it is an opportunity that God gave me to spend more time with him and to practice what’s been taught in class. The best thing is not when someone tells you that he’s the best comforter and healer, but to actually experience it. I feel that forgiving is not as hard as before when I have Holy Spirit empowers me.  Just like what Steve said:” life here is also a part of the lesson”. Once again I realize that REGEN is not just a school that brings knowledge, but a journey that breaks you down and restores you completely—a transformation. Lord, thank you for that.


And on Thursday, when Kenny was talking about stepping out the boat, I realized that God wants us to be a disciple, not just a religious person who sits around in churches. Devil is not afraid of chairs or buildings. But it takes courage to get off the chairs and go out as Jesus did. It requires SURRENDER.

But it is the time now to step out of the boat. I know I will walk on water when my eyes are focus on Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. You are destined for greatness, Lucy! Keep putting into practice all that you have learned. ^^

    ReplyDelete