This week has been absolutely amazing. With Tony’s teaching and help, I started to build a closer relationship with the Holy Spirit. In fact, most of my prayers before were focused on God and Jesus, but not much on Holy Spirit. Now I realize what a significant role Holy Spirit plays in my life. He is actually a key to discover my identity and destiny. The idea of seeing him as a person is also very helpful. When I wake up in the morning, I would say Good Morning to Holy Spirit; and say Good night to him before I go to bed; or even have a date with Holy Spirit. I can feel that he is right beside me and is always with me. This is absolutely fantastic. So now I can allow him to truly be my counselor, my teacher, my guider and protector.
Another highlight of the week is that I have received the gift of spiritual language AGAIN! Or I should say, God reactivated my spiritual language. I received this gift from God in the 9-day Regen classes last summer. However, I did not know how to start a spiritual prayer or how to practice after I got back to Vancouver. So I barely spoke in tongues except a couple times during some conferences. So I am really grateful how God loves me so much, in which he would give me this gift again when I desire for it. Tony said something in class that was really stuck in my head: What you have so far is basically what you want in your heart.
Right now, I just want to tell Holy Spirit: “I want you more.”
PS: Praise the Lord! Rachel just told me she will stay for the entire 6 month^^ . Haleluya!!


Wow, great job, Lucy! You're getting better and better at blogging! :D
ReplyDelete