Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 22, 2011

My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Psalm 84:2



With a trembling heart and an eager soul, I began this journey with my heavenly father. The first week of school is filled with excitements and passion. Exciting about to be transformed and having a closer relationship with God; Nervous about the challenges and the “shakings” that I am going to experience. But when it comes to worshiping and praying, the fullness of the Holy Spirit just washed all my concerns away like a rain falling down from heaven. At that moment, I knew this place is a community that is filled with God’s presence, which would equip me and transform me with the Father’s right hand sustaining me.


This is the first time I realize how important it is to value and see ourselves in God’s perspective. It is really amazing to know that God love me just the way I am. It’s not how good I performed to win God’s love. It is like a giant wonderful gift falling down from heaven and I simply choose to receive. Every single cell in my body wants to dance in joy after hearing this message. Recall the days I tried so hard to please the world and tried to be “perfect”, I realized that it was a wrong path that would lead to disappointment and shame. 


In this dwelling place, I will put all the old stuff away, and focus my eyes on my Lord, the king of kings.


And I know, it’s just a beginning…

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Lucy! I really like what you wrote. I'm sososo excited to see what God has in store for you. I'm so glad to have met you. You have been such a joy and blessing. You have so much going for you and I just know that God will take you far. I love you!

    ReplyDelete